- PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor.
- PHP is a open source scripting language.
- PHP was originally created by Danish-Canadian programmer Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994.
- PHP is a server side scripting language which is used to perform operations on database.
- You can use PHP by inserting PHP code inside the HTML that makes up your website.
- The <?php and ?> tags start and end a PHP script.
The comments are ignored by the PHP pre-processor when executing a script and are purely for human consumption.It used in php code so that other devloper can understand the code easily.
In php we use two type of comment
1.Single line comment:-
This type of comment is use for a single line.It use by two method
1.By using //
2.By using #
//this is single line comment
#This is main php code
This type of comment is use for more than one lines.
Multiline Comment start with /* and end with */.
this is Multiline line comment.....
This is main php code......